Electronic registrations now closed
(Register at the hotel during conference hours)
For the first time, register in either Australian or New Zealand currency
- You can either pay instantly (Visa or Mastercard) or generate an invoice to pay later (Bank transfer, cheque or credit card)
- Early registration is recommended as all workshop selections may not be available once places are filled.
- Join or renew your ANZAED membership for 2016-7 before registering for the conference to benefit from signifiant Member discount rates.
- Online registrations close Friday 19 August. A small number of registrations are available at the door, but special dietary requirements cannot be provided
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is included in all day registrations, including two half day Thursday workshops
- Lunch can be separately purchased for Thursday (eg if registering just for a half day workshop): $AU40 / $NZ45
- Cocktail party attendance is included for Friday conference registration. Additional single or partner tickets can be purchased for $AU50 / $NZ55
The fine print
- Member discounts only available for members paid for the 2016-7 financial year.
- Consider joining ANZAED at the same time as registering for the conference and enjoy reduced conference rates and a range of other member benefits
- Student discounts only available for full-time study. Proof of full-time student status may be required.
- ANZAED reserves the right to make changes to the program, and where speakers become unavailable, ANZAED will make every endeavour to find replacements of similar expertise.
- Refer to the Refund Policy regarding any changes